Sunday, October 16, 2011

Made for each other Episdoe Two -Part 2-

Made for each other Episdoe Two -Part 2- Tube. Duration : 0.17 Mins.


*****CONTINUED***** The rest of the class was like beyond boring so I just sketched the whole time, once the bell rang, I sprinted out that class like there's no tomorrow. I made my way into what seemed like the cafeteria. Where's Selena? I look around the cafeteria until I see a girl waving her hand back and forth trying to get my attention. Demi:*sits down next to Selena, giggles* Hey Selena Selena:*smiles* hey demi *turns to her friends* guys this is Demi *turns to Demi* Demi this is Nick, David, Miley, Aly, and Meghan Everyone:*smiles* hey Demi:*smiles back* hey guys Nick:*eats a fry* so how has your day been so far Demi: I guess okay... but my first block teacher like hates me Selena:*butts in* oh Mrs. Tomesworth? She is like that with everyone, turns out her boyfriend broke up with her like a year ago but it seems like someone can't really take a break up that well Demi: wow.... *smiles* So how are the people here... Miley: Let me explain *points to a group of people in all black* those are the emo kids, stay away from them and don't get on their nerves, I hear they all carry knives *points to a bunch of nerds* I'm not really one to be mean but those are the band weenies aka the honors kids, AP everything... well except gym *demi laughs* and those *points to a group of kids with some people sitting on top of the chairs* those are the popular people or posers as I like to call them. The 'leader' of the girls is Taylor Swift, now she can be a real bitch... next you ...

Keywords: Made for each other

No comments:

Post a Comment