Sunday, October 30, 2011

You've Got Me Whipped... A Diggy Simmons Love Story Ep.57, *

You've Got Me Whipped... A Diggy Simmons Love Story Ep.57, * Video Clips. Duration : 0.58 Mins.


Oh Forgot to apologise for not posting last weeek! I'm so sorry! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Diggy POV; The next morning I was ready for a full day of studio time. It sucks that it's not gunna be a full day of Erica time but at least she's still gunna be in the same house. After I showered and was dressed & began to eat my bagel for breakfast. Then the doorbell rang. Yeees . I opened the door to my gorgeous girlfriend. She was holding Reed & Miley on either side of her. "Goodmorning babyy! I saw Justine & you're aunt about to leave outside & I just took the kids on my way in." "Oh aight, & goodmorning." Erica smirked. "Hey fag you have cream cheese on you're lip." She exclaimed and she squeezed through the door beside me. -.- I wiped it off, embarassed. "I'm dope like that." Erica laughed hard. "I'm suure." She said again as she placed the toddlers down on the couch. "Heyy, I AM dope!" I said as I followed her into the kitchen. She turned and placed her arms around my neck then kissed me. I kissed back and she pulled away. "You're kisses are dope." She said breathlessly. I kissed Erica again. This kiss was going on for a nice while until Miley and Reed started crying from the living room. Fuuck-.- I pressed Eriee against me so she wouldn't stop the kiss but obviously, she did -.-. She quickly jogged over to Miley and Reed and picked them both up again. "Say goodmorning big brother Daniell." Erica tried ...

Tags: copypasteonitunes, diggylovestory(;, screamtour, Derica

No comments:

Post a Comment